Hi there, Truely Blue here! I have big hopes for this blog, which is all going to be done anonymously because I find it hard to be frank otherwise. So, you can call me Truely, and I will call you friend.
I'm starting this blog because I am on a very important journey, and I need to chronicle it. You see, I want to be a mommy. I want to be a mommy more than anything. I have been trying to fulfill my dream of motherhood for over 5 years now, and it doesn't seem any closer to happening than it did when we started.
There are a few issues working against me. First, I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Also known as: Jewelry for the ovaries, pearls, pcos, The beard maker, and the cause of many a feminine 5 o'clock shadow! Secondly, I also have diabetes, type 2. Which I like to refer to as "the sugars".
I have been happily married for 9 years to man I will refer to as Big. Yes, blatant SATC reference, but we married a lot like they did in the movie. Plus it just fits him because well, he is a very tall man.
People that may make their way into a story occasionally-
Best friend #1: Anna
Best friend #2: June Marie
Mom
Dad
Mother in law- Millie
The pup- we call Baby bear
Im starting a new routine. A routine that will hopefully drag my ass right back on track to motherhood. A routine that will help me fight the good fight against infertility. A fight, that will begin tomorrow.
-sweet dreams of baby snuggles, warm crocheted blankets, and the smell of baby powder...
Your friend,
Truely Blue
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago


1 comment:
I'm excited to follow along and hear more about your journey!!!
Post a Comment