My Progress So Far

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Secret Weapon

I found the secret weapon that's going to make me lose a bajillion pounds. 
Are you ready for it?


Nicki Minaj. 
Yes, the rapper. 



She is going to simultaneously make me skinnier and possibly make Mr. Big have a heart attack from laughing.  You see, he caught me dancing to one of her songs.  I was REALLY into it & I apparently have no rythym, even though I thought I looked GOOOOOOD.  Which apparently adds to the humor in this situation. 


It's just that Nicki Minaj is very fierce in her lyrics, and that's exactly what Truely needs RIGHT NOW.  Fierce female attitude. 

It's better than what I have been feeling the last couple of days!
Which is more like the Mayor of Crankytown. 



Aunt Flow is seriously effing with me.  I'm spotting and PMSing hardcore, but definitely not full on started yet.  If Aunt Flow was a real person, I'd kick her in the ovaries.


Okay, I'll have a weight loss update on Friday.  I haven't weighted since. 
Also, I restart my medicine TOMORROW.  Yay for the Metformin bg's!  (bubbleguts) 

In other news, I have two followers, and I'm stoked!!  I love you both already, even though I don't know you yet!!

-- homemade carrot puree, itty bitty spoons, and a blue eyed baby girl....

Your friend,
Truely Blue

No comments: