Day two of my evil plan to take over the UTERUS!
I woke up this morning with the intent to weigh myself to get a starting weight. As I stepped on the black beast, and let my eyes adjust, I winced when it finally finished calculating. It wasn’t pretty folks, but it also was also not as bad as I was expecting.
Starting Weight: 258.2# (Feels more like 500#)
Goal weight by August 1, 2011: 255.2# (497#)
Days left to reach this goal: 11
Goal of gym use: 8/12 days, so I have used up 1 of my no gym days.
I, in true Truely fashion, did not wake up early enough to go to the gym. Well, I did, but then I turned over and went right back to sleep! Hey, when you’re overweight, you’re tired! The day is not wasted, however, because I am determined to get some exercise in today! I think tonight I’m going to take baby bear for a walk! She needs the exercise just as much as I do, and I haven’t taken her on a walk in ages. We have a small park near our house with a walking trail around it. I always imagine myself walking with a stroller there, trying to sweat off my baby weight. Although my daydream self would already have lost her baby weight by then due to breastfeeding. Sigh, what I would give for some spontaneous lactation right now…
Didn’t eat that great today, and I’m ashamed. I hadn’t eaten out in a week, had cereal at home for breakfast, and didn’t have anything to bring for lunch… So I did the drive of shame through the McDonald’s drive thru and got a cheeseburger, fries, and a coke. A real coke, not diet… I enjoyed every bite, but of course I feel absolutely wretched about it now. I’m going to work hard to sweat it out tonight with baby bear, for her sake & mine.
Luckily my prescriptions are available for pickup. Well, everything BUT the Metformin… They are still waiting to hear back from my Dr.’s office. Hopefully switching care providers isn’t going to fudge that up. Mmm… Fudge.
-sweet coos of laughter, rocking chairs, and the sound of a mobile in a quiet nursery…
Your friend,
Truely
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment