Used up another day of my no gym days. Not off to the best start, but definitely not giving up. Mr. Big and I had a rough morning. We got a touch of bad news, and it really rolled over and snowballed my entire day.
I thought a lot today. Daydreamed a lot today. I got lost in imagining the outcome I desire, and trying to figure out how to get there. Can you will your body into pregnancy? Am I ever going to get there?
June Marie and I were in a premenstrual slump, so we decided to go on a girl date. We left the boys to their own devices and set out to see a movie! We wanted to see the Bridesmaids, but it was showing too late. So we settled on Horrible Bosses. It was insanely funny, and the entire time we wished the boys had come with us!
After we got home, I turned on the movie Burlesque. I found myself wanting to dance along, to sing along. It moved me... And I came to the realization that motivation doesn't last forever, but neither does showering... Thats why they recommend doing it daily. So I am challenging myself to find one thing each day to keep my fire lit.
Dancing has been a good one lately. I think tomorrow, when I know Mr. Big is not able to catch me... I'm going to put in my DWTS workout DVD, and give it a go... If you hear loud laughing and a slap, you will know that Mr. Big has caught me shaking my wobbly bits and I have stuck him in my embarrassment. It wouldn't be the first time.
I am not giving up. Today was not a total bust. No, this is just the calm before the storm.
-baby giggles, hand sewn quilts, & strollers in the park,
Your friend,
Truely Blue
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment